Location of "Baie des anges" Hotel
Comment venir ?
From Paris (journey time approximately 8 hours):
- A6 motorway to Lyon, then the A7 Salon de Provence, Coudoux in the direction of Aix en Provence, Toulon, Nice.
- On the A8 take exit 44 to Antibes, Sophia Antipolis, Vallauris, Golfe-Juan.
- Exit ramp A8 for 1 km, D35 for 1.9 km until you arrive in Antibes.
- Follow signs for Antibes 'centre ville'.
- Follow signs to ‘Aéroport de Nice Côte d'Azur/Hôpital de la Fontonne/Thalassothérapie’ (8 kms from the A8 exit).
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 43.6094284/Longitude: 7.1183382
To plan your journey: http://www.viamichelin.fr/
En trainAntibes TGV station 3km away. Direct services from Paris take 5h 30m and run all year round.
En avion- 56 airlines link Nice Côte d'Azur airport with 90 cities in 40 countries. 36 airline companies operate from the airport. There are also a large number of services, 185 flights a week, between Nice and Paris, and there are 942 flights a week for passengers along the French-Italian Riviera. Nice is the most popular entry point to southern Europe.
The airport is located on the “Promenade des Anglais”, on the western approach to the city, 7 km from Nice's city centre. We organise airport transfers, please ask for information on conditions and prices when making your booking.
To plan your journey: www.nice.aeroport.fr