Réservez
Votre chambre

Conditions générales de ventes

General terms and conditions of sale

Fixed prices, taxes and services included. Entrance to leisure area: free of charge for guests. The person accompanying the thalassotherapy guest shares the same room. Traditional or Chronobiology (full board compulsory) meals to choose at the hotel, without supplement.
Pet supplement: €23 / day / room. Closed car park: €11 per night.
The centre is open every day. No treatments on Sunday afternoon. A medical appointment (€29, non-refundable) is compulsory for all of our spa therapies and breaks of 3 days and more (it is included in the price of specific therapies, excluding Vitalité Marine and Thalazur). You may also present a medical certificate dated less than 3 months. We do not offer treatments to minors and pregnant women. For beauty treatments for future mums please contact us.
Prices are in € inclusive of VAT, subject to modification without notice.
Any unused service which is part of a package deal shall not be refunded.
"Chèques vacances" vouchers are accepted. It is possible to pay in three instalments without fees for amounts between €150 and €1,800 if payment is made by bank card and if the outstanding amount is paid at the hotel. Bank account identification and ID will be requested (on your arrival).

Conditions concerning children
Children up to the age of 12 sleeping in their parents' room: free accommodation and breakfast.
Child's meal to be paid for at the hotel.
Pool opening hours in the Thalassotherapy centre for children:
• Under 12 years: supervised by parents between 12 p.m. and 1.45 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. from Monday to Friday, and from 5 p.m. to 6.45 p.m. on Saturday. On Sunday, access is from 9 a.m. to 12.15 p.m. and from 2.30 p.m. to 6.15 p.m.
• From the age of 12: supervised by parents from 9 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. from Monday to Friday, and from 9 a.m. to 12.15 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6.45 p.m. on Saturday. On Sunday, access is from 9 a.m. to 12.15 p.m. and from 2.30 p.m. to 6.15 p.m.
Children are not allowed  to use the sauna or steam room.

Modifications by the customer :

If your modification concerns extending your stay, increasing the number of guests or buying an additional service, only the price of these modifications will be charged in addition.
If Thalazur* cannot meet the request for additional services, Thalazur* shall not be held responsible. If the customer then wants to cancel their stay, the cancellation conditions of article 12** shall apply. Modifications to dates, subject to acceptance by the Thalazur* centre concerned, shall result in administration fees of €60 per stay booked for Thalassotherapy packages with hotel accommodation and food. If your modification concerns reducing the number of guests or removing one of the services booked, the initial amount of the order shall still have to be paid. It is not possible to transfer a stay to a third party.

Cancellation by the customer :

Cancellations must be made in writing (email, fax or post) and the following conditions apply:
• Up to 22 days before the arrival date: No refund of deposit, i.e. 30% of the total amount of the stay (for a booking which has been paid in full, the remaining 70% of the total amount of the stay will be refunded to the customer).
• 21 days and less before the arrival date: The hotel concerned will send an invoice of the balance to pay if only a deposit has been paid. The full amount of the stay paid at the time of booking will not be refunded.
Cancellations must be made by writing (email, fax or post) to one of the following addresses: By email to: serviceclient@thalazur.fr – By fax to: +33 (0)1 48 88 89 91 – By post to: Service Client Thalazur,
93 rue Jouffroy d'Abbans - 75017 PARIS
* Thalazur is a generic entity which commercialises affiliated Thalassotherapy centres and hotels. Each site is independent and responsible for the services booked.
** See general terms and conditions of sale on www.thalazur.fr/thalasso

Réservez
votre séjour

Meilleur tarif :
loading
Accès Spa gratuit

Free access
to Wellness area

> Indoor heated seawater pool 

> Jacuzzi

> Sauna

> Steam room

> Fitness room 

Informations pratiques
Hôtel Cordouan****
6 Allée des Rochers
17200 Royan

+33 (0)5 46 39 46 39
royan@hotel-cordouan.com

Abonnez-vous à nos offres

Recevez en exclusivité toutes nos offres